Global studies is a highly individualized major, and the team in global studies advising can help you make the most of your coursework and educational experiences. From simple questions about registration to study abroad planning to straight talk about graduate school and life after college, global studies advisors are here to help.
Please contact the global studies peer advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the following:
- Major requirements
- Major declaration
- Progress to graduation
- University of Minnesota study abroad programs
- Student life and/or the Global Studies Student Group
- Graduation clearance
- University of Minnesota affiliated and non-affiliated study abroad programs
- Undergraduate research
- Scholarships and awards
- Senior project
- Faculty expertise and directed studies
- Graduate school and career readiness
In order to best serve all our students, global studies advising prefers to meet with you by appointment. Email the peer advisor (email@example.com) or the global studies advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your availability, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.