Purpose Task to Complete

Graduate School Language Certification

For information on how to be certified in a language that the Department of Spanish & Portuguese Studies offers, see our Language Certification for Graduate Degrees.

Graduate student applying for a fellowship (e.g., DAAD, Fulbright, etc.)

Student needing letter explaining LPE results for an employer or another educational institution 

Non-degree seeking student needing language certification for an employer or another educational institution

  • In certain instances, it may be possible to arrange for a language test on a fee-for-service basis by contacting the CLA Language Testing Program.