Welcome to CLA Alumni Life!
Don't Be the Last to Know.
Keep Up on What's Happening in CLA.
Get the latest news on our website
Like/Follow us on:
Stay Connected...Near or Far
- First, make sure we can connect with you. Update your mail and email addresses.
Complete our Post-Graduation Survey. Whether you've launched your career or are still figuring out your next steps, your response will help us tailor our support.
- Engage with alumni on the Maroon and Gold Network, a free, online career and networking platform from the U of M Alumni Association. Search for fellow alumni by industry, college, major, degree type, employer, location, and more.
- Join the CLA LinkedIn alumni group to network with fellow alumni.
- Attend arts and cultural events, lectures, and workshops happening in CLA.
- Network and socialize with other alumni and volunteers to help upcoming CLA students through the CLA Alumni Community.
- Join the University of Minnesota Alumni Association and take advantage of discounts, career resources, and networking. The recent grad membership rate is only $25/year.
- Consider your alma mater for lifelong learning opportunities including graduate school.
Tap Our Resources
- CLA Alumni Relations is here for you for your lifetime.
- CLA Career Services is available for you to access up to one year after you earn your bachelor's degree.
- Use Drop-ins for quick help on resumes, cover letters, or get support on any career topic from a peer advisor. Or schedule a 30-minute appointment with a career counselor.
- Submit your career documents, such as resumes and cover letters, and within three business days you will receive customized feedback from a Peer Advisor.
- Use resources on the CLA Career Services website, where you can find on-demand help through our YouTube video library, sign up for one or more of our CLA Career Field Updates, download our Career Readiness Guide and other career-related worksheets and handouts to take action.
- Search for jobs & internships, find employer contacts, and sign up for career events on Handshake.
- For other assistance, call 612-626-6574 or email email@example.com.
- The CLA Office of Research and Graduate Programs offers comprehensive career services specifically for graduate students. Visit the Graduate Career Services page to learn more about their services and to schedule an appointment with the Director of Graduate Career Services.