Virtual Town Hall with John Coleman
CLA alumni and friends came together for a conversation with John Coleman, Dean of CLA, on how the College of Liberal Arts is facing the challenges presented by the COVID-19 crisis. The work we do in the liberal arts is enduring and gives us powerful tools to understand not just the current, immediate impacts of COVID-19, but also the long-term economic, pedagogical, and societal impacts that are yet to come for us as a college, and as a community as a whole.
- John Coleman, Dean of College of Liberal Arts
- Brent Gustafson, Chief Financial Officer
- Jamey Hansen, Chief Information Officer
- Ascan Koerner, Associate Dean of Undergraduate Education
- Natasha Sohni, President, CLA Student Board
- Moderator: Megan Mehl, Director of Alumni Experiences & College Events