CLA Transfer Advising
The CLA Transfer Advising team is here to assist you as you think about transferring to the University of Minnesota.
We can help if you have questions about:
- Finding the right fit in CLA
- Course planning prior to transferring to earn a CLA degree
- CLA degree requirements
- CLA majors & minors
- Involvement opportunities
- Estimated time to complete a CLA degree
Your CLA Transfer Advising Team
email@example.com | 612-624-6891
Now Serving Students Remotely
You can schedule a virtual appointment by Zoom or by phone.
CLA Transfer Advisors have two types of appointments available for prospective CLA transfer students:
- Mini Appointments (20 minutes) are designed to be your first contact with a CLA Transfer Advisor to focus on how to start planning your transfer. Mini appointments can be scheduled online.
- Full Appointments (45 minutes) are designed to help with developing your transfer plan to CLA. Full appointments can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 612-624-6891.