National Student Exchange

Want to study in another part of the US or Canada for a year, semester, or summer? Students may earn major/minor/LE credit towards their U of M degree at more than 200 schools throughout the US and Canada through the National Student Exchange Program.

During the past few years, our students have studied in Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and at the University of Montana. See your advisor to discuss how to choose classes that will keep you on track for graduation!