- Center for Writing
- Academic Support and Tutoring
- Onestop Student Services
- University of Minnesota Libraries
Graduate Student Resources
- Graduate School
- General Graduate Workshops and Resources
- Graduate School Fellowships
- Graduate Assistant Health Plan
- Graduate Assistant Health Plan for International Students
History Department Intranet
The Intranet provides a variety of useful information and forms for department employees, including faculty, staff, and especially graduate students. Graduate students can find links to multiple graduate policies and necessary forms, payroll and employee benefits information, and important university dates and deadlines.
Note: you must be granted employee or student access before you will be able to use the Department Intranet.
CLA-OIT Research Computing provides extensive research support services to faculty, students and staff in the Department of History. These services include Unix computing, programming, statistics, online surveys, experimental research services, research labs, and other consultative research support. Contact CLA-OIT Research Computing early in your project plan to discuss how they can assist you.
Further Resources for our Students and Community
We want to thank the Department of Economics for putting this list together. Their full page can be found here.
Mental Health Resources
- University of Minnesota Student Mental Health
- Student Counseling Services
- Boynton Mental Health
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) Counseling (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with a counselor).
- Helping Children Cope with Emergencies
- The University Crisis Line is available 24 hours a day (612-301-4673) or text "UMN" to 61222
Physical Health Resources
- Boynton Health Services
- Boynton COVID-19 Clinic
- Boynton Health Nurseline (questions about health concerns): 612-625-7900
- Free Clinics Directory, Saint Paul
- Free Clinics Directory, Ramsey County
- Free Clinics Directory, Hennepin County
- Free Clinics Directory, Minneapolis
Groceries and Food
- Nutritious U Food Pantry
- Twin Cities Aid Distribution Locations: This is a live, updated map of food and personal care aid distribution centers.
- Minnesota-wide food resources: https://www.hungersolutions.org/find-help/ Phone: 1-800-711-1151
- Live Twin Cities Metro Map of open grocery stores
- Red Cross Virtual Family Assistance Center
- Onestop.umn.edu (email email@example.com to request student emergency funds)
- Apply for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Department of Education Federal Aid Info: