How to Apply
must be received by December 31.
The department generally admits students
only for the fall semester.
In order to apply to our graduate student program, you must submit an application to both the Department of Philosophy and the Graduate School.
Materials to be submitted to the Department of Philosophy, through mail or email:
- Departmental Application Form and Confidentiality Waiver
- Unofficial GRE Scores (photocopies acceptable) (optional)
- Unofficial transcript from degree granting institution (photocopies acceptable)
Students interested in fellowships should include a statement expressing interest.
- Official GRE scores (optional)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample
- Three letters of reference
- Application fee
In addition to the materials above, International students must submit the following:
- TOEFL scores
- International Student Financial Certification Statement