You Make Us Great
to give, contact:
Office of Institutional
220 Johnston Hall
101 Pleasant St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
The Department of Psychology continues to rank as one of the top psychology departments in the world. It is one of the most productive psychology departments in terms of research productivity, the number and quality of graduate students, the size and quality of our undergraduate program, and the level of external contract and grant support awarded. Advancing the traditions of innovative, basic, and applied scholarship allows us to recruit the best faculty and graduate students in the field, broadening the scope of our research while enriching both undergraduate and graduate education.
What Your Gift Can Do
Your tax-deductible support for the Department of Psychology is more critical than ever. It helps us attract and retain the very best scholars and students even as state funding declines. It gives our faculty resources for increasing our collective knowledge and understanding. It helps to maintain a distinguished reputation for the department.
Your contribution allows us to ensure:
- A distinguished faculty: Creating endowed chairs and professorships and supporting interdisciplinary research centers and programs will help us recruit and retain outstanding faculty.
- Excellence and competitiveness of our graduate program: We need resources to compete nationally and internationally for the best and brightest students. A strong graduate program, in turn, helps us attract top faculty.
Choose a Fund
To remain competitive, we need your support for graduate student fellowships and the annual fund.
- Psychology Alumni Graduate Fellowship: Supports graduate fellowships for outstanding graduate students.
- Psychology Annual Fund: Provides funds for department and student activities, undergraduate field studies and internships, and travel expenses for graduate students to attend professional conferences.
- Psychology Undergraduate Scholarship Fund: Provides funding for undergraduate psychology majors in the following areas: outreach and public engagement, undergraduate research, and study abroad.
Your gift can help support the next generation of leaders and thinkers. Make a gift now.