The Master of Human Rights and the graduate minor in human rights both draw expertise from across the university. Our core courses are:
- HIST 8245 Human Rights: A Global History (3 cr.)
- LAW 6886 International Human Rights Law (3 cr.)
- GLOS 5403 Human Rights Advocacy (3 cr.)
- SOC 8171 Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives on Human Rights (3 cr.)
- PA 5885 Human Rights Policy: Issues and Actors (3 cr.)
Each semester we compile a list of course which have been approved for both the master's and minor:
Review the list of courses approved for the Master of Human Rights. Please direct questions and requests about master's courses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review the list of courses approved for the graduate minor in human rights. For an elective course to count toward the minor, it must be outside a student’s major field of study. It is each student’s responsibility to contact the instructor regarding any prerequisites or other registration requirements for the course. Please direct questions and requests regarding qualifying graduate courses to email@example.com.