Student Advisory Committees
The School of Music's Undergraduate and Graduate Student Advisory Committees reflect various interests, address concerns, and help to shape the future of the School of Music.
Graduate Student Advisory Committee
The Graduate Student Advisory Committee is composed of nine graduate student representatives. The committee meets monthly with the Director or the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Conducting – Chad Hutchinson
- Creative Studies and Media – Bill Heinze
- Keyboard – Carson Schneider
- Music Education/Music Therapy – Chris Jannings (Fall 2016); Dave Sanderson (Spring 2017)
- Music Theory – Jeremy Smith
- Musicology/Ethnomusicology – Joe Nelson
- Strings - Lindsay Schlemmer
- Voice – Jeff Martin
- Winds/Brass/Percussion – Ellen Van Dine
Undergraduate Student Advisory Committee
The Undergraduate Student Advisory Committee (USAC) is composed of eight undergraduate student representatives. The committee meets monthly with the Director of Undergraduate Studies.
2016-2017 committee information coming soon.