Student Advisory Committees
The School of Music's Undergraduate and Graduate Student Advisory Committees reflect various interests, address concerns, and help to shape the future of the School of Music.
Graduate Student Advisory Committee
The Graduate Student Advisory Committee is composed of nine graduate student representatives. The committee meets monthly with the Director or the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Ensembles – J. Nick Smith
- Creative Studies and Media – Christopher Rochester
- Keyboard – Mary Trotter
- Music Education/Music Therapy – Philip Holmen
- Music Theory – Jeremy Smith
- Musicology/Ethnomusicology – Anne Briggs
- Strings - Sam Wong
- Voice – Ronnie Bell
- Winds/Brass/Percussion – Robert Wakeley
Undergraduate Student Advisory Committee
The Undergraduate Student Advisory Committee (USAC) is composed of eight undergraduate student representatives. The committee meets monthly with the Director of Undergraduate Studies.
2018-2019 committee information coming soon.