Connect & Network
The Department of Political Science
We are always happy to hear from alumni and current students! Maintaining an active community with University departments, students, and alumni is beneficial to everyone.
There are a number of ways to connect with the Department of Political Science:
- Follow us on Twitter @PoliSciUMN to see political analysis from professors, learn about upcoming department events, get internship information, and more!
- Like our Facebook page to stay up on the latest news and join our growing network of current and former Political Science members at facebook.com/PoliSciUMN.
- Interested in connecting with our undergraduate political science majors? We are excited to announce our collaboration with the UMN Alumni Association's Maroon & Gold Network. Here you have the opportunity to indicate how often you are open to contacts and how you prefer students contact you. Our undergraduate advising office will use the Maroon & Gold Network to find appropriate alumni for our events, as well as to help find good connections for students during appoinments. This is an excellent way to get conntected and to contribute.
- Connect to other U of M alumni and students on the University of Minnesota's LinkedIn for professional introductions and networking.
- We also encourage all of our alumni to reach out and get in touch with the Department of Political Science. To tell us about your latest accomplishments, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College of Liberal Arts
You are also invited to connect and network with the College of Liberal Arts and the University of Minnesota.
- Connect with over 55,000 Gophers worldwide: become a member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association (UMAA)
- Exchange career-related advice and share network with fellow alumni:
Learn more about how CLA Career Services can support alumni.
Learn about the easy ways to help the U of M succeed at the Capitol by becoming part of UMN Advocates.
The College of Liberal Arts alumni relations office is here for you! Find out more about what's happening in CLA and how to get involved.