About the CLA Dean's List
The CLA Dean's List is posted a few weeks after each fall and spring semester to publicly recognize our undergraduate students' superior academic performance.
Students on the dean's list will receive:
- a notation on their transcripts
- an emailed letter from the dean
- their name posted publicly on the College of Liberal Arts website at CLA Dean's List
- their name listed on an interactive digital display outside of CLA Student Services, 16 Johnston Hall (ground floor).
Please note: Students who have requested to suppress all directory information will not have their names included on the dean's list roster published to the web or digital monitors.
Dean's List Requirements
To appear on the College of Liberal Arts dean's list, you must:
- complete at least 12 credits (including College of Continuing Education and Professional Studies credits) of A/F registration
- earn a semester GPA of at least 3.666
- receive no N grades or incompletes
For questions about the College of Liberal Arts dean's list, contact the Office of Undergraduate Education, 115 Johnston Hall, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-8675.