How to Apply

The Department of Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences welcomes applications to our MA in speech-language pathology program, AuD in audiology program, and PhD in speech-language-hearing sciences program. 

All applicants must complete the Graduate School application. Instructions on how to apply can be found on each program’s respective application page:


Graduate School:
Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences:

Equal Opportunity Statement

The University of Minnesota shall provide equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, familial status, disability, public assistance status, membership or activity in a local commission created for the purpose of dealing with discrimination, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.