Sociology Research Institute (SRI)
The Department of Sociology celebrates graduate and undergraduate student research at the Sociology Research Institute (SRI). This academic festival provides an opportunity for our students to present their research in a professional meeting format. Honoring the achievements of our students and faculty, we invite our alumni and friends to reflect on a tremendous group of scholars and their cutting-edge research, teaching, and service.
Questions? Please contact Communications Coordinator Elizabeth Cronin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award-winning Research, Teaching, and Service
The Sociology Research Institute Celebration is also a time when we honor achievements in research, teaching, and service:
- Graduate Research Paper Award
- Undergraduate Research Paper Award
- Graduate Student Instructor Award
- Graduate & Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Award
- Graduate & Undergraduate Fellowship Award
- Scholarship & Fellowship Awards
- Faculty Mentoring Award
- Department Service Contribution Award
- Public Sociology Award
- Past Award Winners