16 Johnston Hall
Schedule appointments at stats.appointments.umn.edu.
Typical working hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
The statistics advisor can be reached by appointment or email. Appointments are available virtually (Zoom or phone) or on-campus.
During peak advising times such as registration, appointments book faster. If you need to see the advisor, make sure to plan ahead. We cannot book same-day appointments. The preferred method for scheduling is the online tool, which reflects the most up-to-date availability and format options.
Appointments are best for:
- Major declaration
- Detailed questions about statistics requirements
- Long-term degree planning
- Review of major programs
- Review of transfer credits/credit reevaluation process
Email is appropriate for:
- Minor declaration
- Quick questions
- Schedule checks during registration
- Permission number requests
Questions unrelated to statistics can be directed to your college advising or student services office.