CLA President's Emerging Scholars Program
Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
CLA - President's Emerging Scholars
2 Appleby Hall
128 Pleasant St. S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455
President's Emerging Scholars (PES) is an advising community within the College of Liberal Arts that provides personalized, holistic, and culturally responsive advising that advances academic excellence, campus engagement, and professional development for students admitted to our program by the Office of Admissions.
- Low-student-to-advisor ratio
- Peer mentoring
- First-year learning communities
- Computer lab
- Reserved seats in high-demand courses
- Educational and professional development workshops
- A free 5-day Summer Seminar in June for incoming first year students
- Scholarships - Students who meet all program requirements are eligible for a $1,000 scholarship in their first year and a $1,000 scholarship in their fourth year.
Our Business Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
***Please allow your advisor or staff 24 to 48 hrs to respond to emails during business hours***
Peer Drop-In Hours: CANCELED until Further Notice
For help with general questions, adding or dropping a class or registration