Pre-College Credits

Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and College-Level Examination Program (CLEP):

If you have earned qualifying scores in AP, IB, or CLEP tests, you must send official scores to the Office of Admission to receive credit, even if credit is already reflected on a non-U transcript.

For information about how to request official score reports, visit:

To see if your scores transfer for UMTC credit, visit: