Rent the Lobby
Consider the beautiful lobby of Ted Mann Concert Hall for your next business breakfast, lunch meeting, afternoon gathering, or private party. The spectacular view of the Mississippi River through the three-story glass window wall is only one of many amenities that will enhance your special occasion.
For-Profit Rate: $1,200 for events running 1–6 hours (plus staffing and expenses); events exceeding 6 hours are billed at $100 for each additional hour.
Non-Profit Rate: $850 for events running 1–6 hours (plus staffing and expenses); $75 for each additional hour.
University Rate: $450 for events running 1–6 hours (plus staffing and expenses); $50 for each additional hour.
- Access to lobby during pre-arranged times
- Eight 8-foot banquet tables
- Two 6-foot banquet tables
- Eighty straight-back, armless chairs (when available)
- Access to the loading dock by appointment
- Four close handicapped parking spaces
- Decorative plants
- Sale of food concessions upon request
- A splendid view
- Three portable serving bars and kitchenette are available for a fee and with advanced notice only
- House manager: $35.00 per hour
- Head usher: $18.25 per hour
- Usher/concessionaire: $12.25 per hour
Staffing needs are based upon size and complexity of event.
$50–$150, depending on complexity of event, plus labor cost of set up and tear down by audio technician at $35 per hour.
Catering services are contracted by the renter. Deliveries, set-ups/tear-downs, and pick-ups are coordinated with the house manager. There is a $150 reception charge per event whenever food is served in the lobby.
Floral & Party Rental Services
Floral and party rental services are contracted by the renter. Deliveries and pickups are coordinated with the house manager.
Parking is conveniently located in the 21st Ave. parking ramp, approximately one block from Ted Mann Concert Hall. The house manager can assist you in reserving a block of spaces for your guests.
Ted Mann Concert Hall meets all federal ADA requirements. The venue offers four designated parking spots adjacent to the main lobby entrance with 15 additional designated spaces in the 21st Ave. parking ramp.
|Location||Seated||Standing w/ cocktail tables||Standing|
|Main Floor Only||150||300||350|
|Tier I Only||60||70||80|
|Tier II Only||30||30||40|
|All Three Levels||240||400||470|