Chamber ensembles are a core component of our Music degree programs, providing an opportunity for students to study and perform chamber music with a faculty coach. Examples include brass choir, string quartets, woodwind quintets, horn quartets, and piano trios. Each chamber ensemble at the University stages at least one public performance during the semester.
Registering for Chamber Ensembles (MUS 3440 or MUS 5440)
- Registration should be completed as early as possible.
- This is a no-credit registration, so there is no fee.
- Download and complete the registration form.
- Your chamber music coordinator will assign you to a group and coach by the second week of classes.
- Once you have been assigned, you will be emailed with permission to register for MUS 3440/5440, along with a specific section.
For questions about Chamber Ensembles, contact Rachel Hest at firstname.lastname@example.org.