Connect & Network
In making diversity a core value, the University of Minnesota recognizes that its campuses flourish only when all students, staff, faculty and external supporters have a community in which to grow and thrive. The University’s access and diversity goals, values, and practices are fully interconnected, and the Office for Equity and Diversity (OED) is comprised of offices that work together—and in collaboration with faculty, staff, students and administrators—to educate and serve all members of the University community.
Moved? Changed email? New
job? Help us keep up with you:
update your alumni profile.
The Department of Sociology
We are justly proud of our undergraduate alumni and look forward to keeping in touch after graduation! Alumni can stay connected with fellow alumni and the department:
- Receive department updates and share your opinion on Facebook.
- Learn about our events before anyone else by following us on Twitter.
- Follow current and former alumni's latest academic accomplishments on Academia.edu.
The College of Liberal Arts
You are also invited to connect and network with the College of Liberal Arts and the University of Minnesota.
- Connect with over 55,000 Gophers worldwide: become a member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association (UMAA).
- Exchange career-related advice and share network with fellow alumni:
Learn more about how CLA Career Services can support alumni.
Learn about the easy ways to help the U of M succeed at the Capitol by becoming part of UMN Advocates.
The College of Liberal Arts alumni relations office is here for you! Find out more about what's happening in CLA and how to get involved.