Drop-In Help from Peer Coaches
Drop-in Help from Peer Coaches
Please view the calendar below for our drop-in hours, and click the event for details.
Use our E-Doc service to get contactless, virtual customized resume and/or cover letter feedback at your convenience.
How to Access Drop-Ins
No appointment is needed! For in-person, simply come to 411 Bruininks hall and someone will assist you. For virtual Drop-ins: Fill out a brief intake form and then get connected to a CLA Career Services staff member who will assist you. Drop-ins are typically 10–15 minutes long. In order to connect the most quickly for virtual drop-ins, please install the Zoom for Meetings Desktop App or the Zoom Mobile App. It is very easy to install! View the Zoom app installation instructions.
Drop in for help with
- Questions about our office and services
- Resume/cover letter review
- Job- and internship-search help using Handshake
- Practice with Career Fair and networking introductions (your "elevator pitch")
- And more! Drop-ins are a great place to start for any career question to get initial guidance and referrals!
Want to get started now? Key resources:
- Learn about how my major connects with careers
- Write a better resume
- Find an internship
- Get help with career exploration for my graduate degree
- Find a job
- Learn how CLA's career classes can prepare me for success
- Get ready to apply to graduate school
Questions, concerns, accommodation needed?
Call 612-626-6574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.