Into the archives, and beyond:
Find out what current graduate
students are working on at the
U—and around the world.
What sets our programs apart?
- A faculty of renowned scholars and writers leading adventurous seminars
- Six years of financial support guaranteed for doctoral students (three years for Creative Writing MFA students), via fellowships and teaching opportunities
- An exemplary pedagogy practicum and mentorship program that sets students up for college-level teaching success
- Travel and research funding to support student exploration and growth
- Significant advice, guidance, and resources from tenured faculty during the job search