Official Department Names

  • Official University names & abbreviations: buildings, departments, programs, majors

  • Departments will be listed in the directory with their field of study followed by a comma and the words "Department of" (Pharmacology, Department of)

    • Certain programs may not have "department" in their title (Statistics, School of)

  • Comma separating College from University (Hubbard School of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Minnesota)