Graduate Minor in English

The graduate minor in English has typically enhanced and supported the research of students from the Departments of American Studies, Cultural Studies & Comparative Literature, and History, but we are open to interested students from any field. As a prerequisite to minoring in English, you must have taken at least 12 semester credits (typically four courses) in English or American literature at the undergraduate level.

Bright pink tree blossoms in front of Johnston Hall

College Resources for Graduate Students

Visit CLA’s website for graduate students to learn about collegiate funding opportunities, student support, career services, and more.

Student Services    Career Services   Funding & Support