You may schedule an appointment with our Director of Undergraduate Studies for German, Nordic, Slavic & Dutch using the link below. Appointments are usually 15 minutes long. If you have a more complex situation you need to discuss (e.g., transferring coursework from a non-US university), you may wish to reserve a second 15-minute slot.
- To schedule an appointment, please reserve a slot on our Google Appointment Calendar using your UMN email account.
- After you select your time slot, please put in the “Description” box one of the following topics you wish to discuss at your appointment:
- Learn More about or Declare a Major or Minor
- Special Approval of a Class for a Major or Minor
- Planning for or Returning from Study Abroad
- Transferring Credits
- General Advising
- You will receive a confirmation email and the appointment will appear on your Google Calendar. Advising appointments are currently being held via Zoom. Go to https://umn.zoom.us/j/7533639595 at the time of your appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as soon as possible. This ensures that other students may be able to use that time. Simply delete the appointment from your Google Calendar.
- If you are not able to make the regularly scheduled times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
- If you are experiencing any problems using the Google Appointment Calendar, please email email@example.com.