Make a Reservation
Classrooms & Small Rooms
Request a room at z.umn.edu/LCRR (Language Center Room Request)
- Check room availability on the classroom schedule and small room schedule.
- Review the Language Center room reservation policies before you submit your requests.
- For requests two days or less in advance, you may email email@example.com or call 612-624-6811 in lieu of submitting a form.
Multimedia Lab & Student Lounge
Request to use as a lab or lounge at z.umn.edu/LCRR (Language Center Room Request)
- Although the lab/lounge is intended as primarily a walk-in space for students, it may occasionally be reserved for conversation and reading groups, and other special events.
- Reservations may be made by students, instructors and staff, but the event must include or directly benefit students.
- Last minute reservations for this space are not permitted. Please request at least a week in advance.
Request equipment at z.umn.edu/LCPP (Language Center Patron Portal)
- Reservations are recommended, but not required. Equipment is also available on a walk-in basis when it is available.
- Review the Language Center equipment checkout & reservation policies and Patron Portal instructions and FAQ before you submit your requests.
- If you have questions about the best equipment to meet your needs, or do not see what you need on the portal, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-624-6811 to discuss.