Scholarships are available for all Theatre & Dance undergraduate programs. For more information about these scholarships visit the CLA Incoming Freshman Scholarships website. In order to be considered for scholarship awards, incoming freshman are encouraged to fill out the Application for College of Liberal Arts Freshman Scholarships and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
BA Theatre Arts Program Scholarships
Students interested in declaring a BA in Theater Arts major may be eligible for merit and need-based recruitment scholarships. These two to four-year awards range from $1,000 to $6,000 per academic year.
In order to be considered for scholarship awards, students must:
- Fill out the Application for College of Liberal Arts Freshman Scholarships, and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Declare their theater major in their freshmen year.
- Complete Theatre 1101, 1321, 1501 and 1322 in their first year of study.
- Performance Scholarship recipients must participate in the BA Mentoring Program
- Students who apply for the CLA freshman scholarships will be contacted about their eligibility for Departmental scholarship funds
Please Note: Students who have received four year scholarships will be reviewed after their second year in the program based on their active leadership in the program and department.
College of Liberal Arts Scholarships
The College of Liberal Arts offers scholarships for continuing students, currently enrolled in CLA. Each year, academically talented CLA students receive scholarships based on need or merit.