Examples of Solid Resumes
Sometimes it’s helpful to see an example or two of a well-constructed resume. Here are a few resumes you can look at for content, formatting, and layout ideas.
Below are examples of different types of resumes by career field, experience type, and/or level of school.
- Resume Examples by Career Field, such as business, nonprofit & advocacy, tech, and more! Choose the career field you are interested in and click on the “Resume Examples” section to view.
- First Year Student Resume
- Advocacy and Organizing Resume
- Business Owner Resume
- Career Break - Caregiver Resume
- Course Projects Resume
- Projects Resume
- Personal Projects Resume
- Internship Rescinded Resume
- Leadership Experience Resume
- Non US Military Experience + Education Gap Resume
- US Military + Gaps in Education Resume
- Volunteer Experience Resume
- Work Experience before Degree Resume
Résumé Content Checklist
Be sure to refer to the Resume Content Checklist as you’re writing your resume, revising it, and finalizing it. The CLA Career Readiness Guide features this same categorized list of action verbs you can use. See page 72.
Visit us at CLA Career Services to see even more samples.
And remember: As always, we’re here to help!