Undergraduate Minor in Health Psychology
A minor in health psychology provides students with knowledge in a vital field within the discipline of psychology. The leading health concerns in our world have substantial behavioral components, making the study of health psychology highly relevant for pre-health science students, health care professionals, and students pursuing human and social services.
In addition to the foundation courses, students will also take:
- Abnormal Psychology (PSY 3604)
- Health Psychology (PSY 3206)
- Psychology of Stress & Trauma (PSY 4521)
Declare Your Minor
To declare a health psychology minor, please follow the steps listed below.
Note: Declared Psychology majors are NOT eligible to declare a Health Psychology minor.
- Look through the Minor Declaration Presentation (Google Drive)
- Take the quiz
- Once you finish the quiz, wait for a confirmation that Psychology Advising staff has declared your minor. The wait time is about one week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.