Core Office Hours
M - Th 10:00 AM-4:00 PM CST
F 10:00 AM-2:00 PM CST
Feedback for Psychology?
Fill out our Suggestion Box
Are you a transfer student?
Find information for transfer students
Psych Scoop newsletter
Mike Houlahan, associate director of undergraduate studies
Mary Simonsen, senior psychology advisor
Korrina Griffith, psychology advisor
Rucha Markale, peer advisor
Yuyang Zhao, peer advisor
Sarah Barry, student office assistant
We assist undergraduate students in self-understanding through the support of their educational, career, and personal development. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Curious about what we do in our office? Check out our 2019 Yearly Report with information about communications, events, and more.
Meet with an Advisor
Drop-in Academic Advising
Drop-in hours are great for addressing quick (5-10 minute) questions or concerns related to psychology. We do not review student records during drop-ins; questions related to completing your psychology major requirements will be referred to an appointment, or you may request assistance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to check Psych Scoop weekly for possible changes to drop-in hours.
The Psychology Undergraduate Advising Office will be mostly virtual until further notice. Appointments and drop-ins will be through Zoom. As always, we are available by email at email@example.com. While we do have some office presence, we do not necessarily answer the phone outside of core hours. Feel free to leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon we are able.
How We Can Help You
- Declare a major or minor in psychology: Learn more about our undergraduate majors and minors and how to declare.
- Plan coursework: Plan your psychology coursework, learn about options, review your progress, and make sure you are on track. Get transfer courses evaluated.
- Make connections: Get tips for making connections with faculty and other professionals in the field. Learn about our psychology student organizations.
- Engage in learning: Earn credit in a psychology research laboratory; gain hands-on experience through internships, paid work in the field, or community engagement; and earn credit toward your major while studying abroad.
- Explore your future: Explore career options, learn about graduate school, and discover careers available to people with undergraduate degrees in psychology.
- Stay informed: Stay in the loop about psychology events, scholarships and awards, career services, and campus resources through Psych Scoop.