General Office Hours
M, W, Th, F 8:00AM-4:30PM
Mike Houlahan, Assoc. Dir. of Undergrad Studies
Mary Simonsen, Senior Psychology Advisor
Korrina Griffith, Psychology Advisor
Jordan Kassa, Lead Peer Advisor
Gabi Kinney, Peer Advisor
Emame Thompson-Eja, Student Office Assistant
We assist undergraduate students in self-understanding through support of their educational, career, and personal development. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns. If you would like to meet with an advisor, please schedule an appointment by clicking the box below:
Drop-in Academic Advising
Drop-in hours are great for addressing quick (5-10 minute) questions or concerns related to psychology, as well as minor declarations.
Spring 2018 Drop-in Hours (See **Notes below for exceptions to these hours)
Tuesdays 1:00-3:00pm (Mike)
Wednesdays 9:30-11:30am (Mary)
Thurdays 1:00-3:00pm (Mary & Mike)
**Notes: No Drop-Ins will be held on Thursday, March 8th, and during Spring Break (March 12th-15th)
*Be sure to check the Psych Scoop weekly for possible changes to drop-in hours.
We can help you with:
- Declaring a major or minor in psychology: Learn more about our undergraduate majors and minors and how to declare.
- Course planning: Plan your psychology coursework, learn about options, review your progress, and make sure you are on track. Get transfer courses evaluated.
- Making connections: Get tips for making connections with faculty and other professionals in the field. Learn about our psychology student organizations.
- Learning engagement: Earn credit in a psychology research laboratory; gain hands-on experience through internships, paid work in the field, or community engagement; and earn credit toward your major while studying abroad.
- Exploring your future: Explore career options, learn about graduate school, and discover careers available to people with undergraduate degrees in psychology.
- Staying Informed: Stay in the loop about psychology events, scholarships and awards, career services, and campus resources through Psych Scoop.